Recently, the Dechoker saved another life – The Dechoker for Home Care Agencies. Order Today with Confidence.
The Dechoker for Home Care Agencies
The Dechoker, an innovative, FDA Registered, anti-choking device (ACD), has saved another life; This time, of a man at a central Florida home care agency. In late 2016, ResCare, Inc., the largest home care agency in the Orlando area, began placing the Dechoker in its residential homes and trained its staff on proper use. Within just a few months, the Dechoker had made a lifesaving difference.
“Our employees worked together to help save our client’s life who was choking and it was all beneficial with the Dechoker device,” said Leah, program manager for ResCare Salem Homes of Florida. “One went to get the Dechoker and called 911, the other tried back blows and abdominal thrusts. Although these first aid methods were used, the piece of food would not dislodge until the Dechoker was administered. When the paramedics arrived, they determined the choking victim was fine.”
The Dechoker for Home Care Agencies – Order Today
Choking is the 4th leading cause of accidental death in adults and the the 3rd in children. Thousands of healthy children and adults die needlessly from choking every year.
The Dechoker Anti-Choking Device – Time is Short
A person who can’t cough, speak or breathe, needs immediate help.
And you have just a very few minutes to help.
- 0-4 minutes: Brain Damage Unlikely
- 4-6 minutes: Brain Damage Possible
- 6-10 minutes: Brain Damage Likely
- 10+ minutes: Probable Brain Death
- Average 911 Emergency Response Time: 7-12 minutes
The Dechoker for Home Care Agencies – Save Lives
- The Dechocker is a simple, high quality, medical device registered with the FDA to stop a choking emergency.
- The operation is intuitive with sizes made for toddlers, children, and adults.
- Having a Dechoker readily available at home or work could divert a tragic event.
- The Dechoker is changing the way people respond to a choking emergency.
- Make the Dechoker a part of your first aid kit today!
Registered as an FDA Class I & II medical device, the Dechoker is manufactured ISO13485 compliant.
Changing the way people respond in a choking emergency, the Dechoker first aid device, can be used to save lives in every community gathering place, first responder kit, restaurant, health care facility, school, day care, business, sports venue, and most importantly, in the home.
The instructions are short and on a card, but basically, you place the choking victim on their back, place the dechoker over their mouth and nose, and pull back on the tab, creating negative air pressure that draws out the obstruction.
And perhaps most importantly, it can be used on yourself when alone!
If you are with a Federal, State, Local, and/ or Educational entity, please contact Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc. Directly: