Dechoker for Cafeterias – Choking is so common, it’s the third cause of accidental death, behind falls and auto accidents. Get the Cafeteria Lifesaver.
Cafeteria Lifesaver – The Dechoker For Cafeterias
What is the Dechoker?
Changing the way we respond to choking first aid, the Dechoker, an FDA registered Anti-Choking Device, quickly and easily removes the obstruction.
When providing choking first aid, instead of struggling to save a life without knowing age-appropriate techniques or when weight or other medical issues complicate use of the Heimlich Maneuver, a medical device called the Dechoker provides a fast and effective method for clearing the airway of fluid and materials.
It works in just seconds.
The Dechoker for Cafeterias and Break Rooms
With someone choking to death every two hours, it’s a leading cause of accidental death. Doesn’t it make sense to have the Dechoker in your business where food is being served when food is the leading cause of choking?
The Dechoker for Cafeterias – Easy to Use
Anyone can use use the Dechoker. You can even use it on yourself when choking. A tube goes in the mouth, and a mask covers the mouth and nose. You pull back on the device’s plunger to create suction and pull the object out through the mouth. In many cases, the Dechoker clears the airway in seconds, reducing the time spent in oxygen starvation.
And when choking, time is precious.
- 0-4 minutes: Brain Damage Unlikely
- 4-6 minutes: Brain Damage Possible
- 6-10 minutes: Brain Damage Likely
- 10+ minutes: Probable Brain Death
- Average Emergency Response Time: 7-12 minutes
Some Quick Facts
- A leading cause of death in children – ONE CHILD EVERY 5 DAYS
- A choking death occurs – EVERY 2 HOURS
- Visits to the ER for choking – over 100,000 VISITS YEARLY
- 3rd leading cause of accidental death age 65+
- Over 100 million Americans have no defense against choking due to pregnancy, disability, obesity or being alone
- More people die from choking than die in fires, non-fire related carbon monoxide poisoning, drowning or accidental shootings
Changing the way people respond in a choking emergency, the Dechoker first aid device, can be used to save lives in every community gathering place, first responder kit, restaurant, health care facility, school, business, sports venue, and in the home.