The FDA Registered Dechoker Anti Choking First Aid Device comes in 3 age appropriate sizes – Toddler, Child and Adult. Order with confidence from GTE.
Anti Choking First Aid Device
- Choking is the 3rd leading cause of accidental death in children
- Choking is the 4th leading cause of accidental death in healthy adults
- Choking is the 3rd leading cause of accidental death in the elderly (65+)
- You have less than 6 minutes before brain damage and about 10 minutes before death
- Every Two Hours, here in the U.S., an otherwise healthy toddler, child or adult dies from choking on something.
And when more people die from choking than drowning, carbon monoxide poisoning, fires, or even accidental shootings, it should be imperative to have an anti choking device in your business and especially the home where you spend most of your time.
Be Prepared – The Dechoker Anti Choking First Aid Device
- 0-4 minutes: Brain Damage Unlikely
- 4-6 minutes: Brain Damage Possible
- 6-10 minutes: Brain Damage Likely
- 10+ minutes: Probable Brain Death
Average 911 Emergency Response Time: 7-12 minutes
Emergency Help For Choking Victims (even when alone) is Only A Click Away.
The Dechoker uses powerful suction to remove food from the airway. It works in seconds and is easy to use on yourself or someone else. Registered as an FDA Class 1 medical device, the Dechoker is manufactured ISO 13485 compliant. The Dechoker for Homes and Personal Use requires no paperwork or prescription and little to no training to use.
The Dechoker is easy to use and can even be used if you are alone. The Dechoker can give you the piece of mind you need to be there for your family, co-workers and wherever your help might be needed. Every home and family vehicle should have one!
If you are with a Federal, State, Local, and/ or Educational entity, please contact Global-Tec Enterprises, Inc. Directly: