Looking for a great Christmas gift for the person who has everything? Give them the gift of life in a choking emergency – The Dechoker!
A Great Christmas Gift – Life After a Choking Emergency
Some quick choking statistics to chew on;
- There is an accidental choking death every two hours
- The third leading cause of accidental death for 65+
- 4th leading cause of accidental death for adults
- 3rd leading cause of death in toddlers under 4
- Over 100,000 visits to hospitals yearly
- Heimlich Maneuver doesn’t work on over 100 million Americans because of pregnancy, disability, obesity, being alone, etc (the dechoker is so simple you can use it on yourself when choking)
- More people die from choking than die in fires, carbon monoxide poisoning, drowning or accidental shootings
Looking for a great Christmas gift for someone who has everything?
The Dechoker is a great Christmas Gift. Why? They may not want it, but someday, they may need it. Particularly if they have children. It’s also a great gift for elderly parents!
Time is of the Essence in a Choking Emergency
- 0-4 minutes: Brain Damage Unlikely
- 4-6 minutes: Brain Damage Possible
- 6-10 minutes: Brain Damage Likely
- 10+ minutes: Probable Brain Death
- Average Emergency Response Time: 7-12 minutes
Wouldn’t it be nice if someday you received a call thanking you for saving a life?
What illnesses or diseases increases the chances of choking?
- Cerebral Palsy
- Febrile Seizure
- Huntingtons Disease
- Swallowing Difficulties
- Brain Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinsons Disease
- Esophageal Spasm
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Diffuse Spasm
- Esophageal Tumors
- Neurological Disorders